NatMeet is the national gathering of Australia’s Mazda MX-5 community, held in a different State at Easter time every two years.
The Mazda MX-5 Club of South Australia is hosting NatMeet IX in 2010 – the 20th anniversary year of Australian MX-5 clubs’ formation. The event will be held at McLaren Vale, ‘where the vines meet the sea’, from Friday 2 April to Tuesday 6 April 2010.
Unfortunately for those who have not yet booked, though, NatMeet 2010 is fully subscribed!
Those lucky enough to have booked their spot will be:
- sampling the Fleurieu Peninsula’s many attractions: sandy beaches, rolling hills, world-class wine regions, local gourmet produce, historic townships and hamlets, conservation parks and more;
- enjoying navigation and convoy driving on some of Australia’s best MX-5 roads, beach activities, and a ‘Sea & Vines’ dress-up dinner dance;
- relishing fine food and wine experiences;
- just relaxing or exploring the region further during free time before the ‘glitz and glamour’ presentation dinner;
- mingling with fellow MX-5 enthusiasts as they admire the cars assembled for the concours d’elegance and visiting the on-site Mazda display;
- participating or spectating at NatMeet IX motor sport events: Willunga Hillclimb (Classic Adelaide Rally stage) and funkhana;
- helping to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the foundation of Mazda MX-5 clubs around Australia with old and new friends at NatMeet IX in 2010;
- hearing Mike Quist speak of his experiences as Mazda Australia’s National Public Relations Manager, who, together with Deputy PR Manager Sue Ransom, was responsible for launching the MX-5 in October 1989 and forming Mazda MX-5 clubs in each mainland State during 1990.
There’s something for everybody at NatMeet. If you've missed out on the 2010 event, make sure you book for NatMeet 2012 in New South Wales when bookings open.
Sponsorship opportunities are also available. Please click here to learn more.
Please note: links to sponsors' websites provided on this website are presented as a service to NatMeet participants only. The Mazda MX-5 Club of South Australia Inc. has not tested the sponsors' products, equipment or services and makes no warranties or representations about any of the products, their purported uses, or sponsor services.